Wayonara’s got talents! We are looking for a smart Community Manager who is the face of Wayonara, managing communications in both directions. This digital-savvy employee is an executive responsible for all communications, PR, social media, events, and content creation, among other things. He/She works closely with the other Marketing team members to be aligned. He/she also cures the Wayonara’s Channels (food, places, etc). It’s a Web 2.0 communications role, incorporating online tools and in-person networking to create relationships and ultimately build the company’s brand, both online and off. Apply now sending your resume to jobs at wayonara.com
• Content creation, writing blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and material for social media channels
• Social media marketing, creating, managing and growing the company’s presence through blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and other strategically relevant online properties
• Events and event planning, attending industry events in our city (often outside of 9-5 hours) and planning meetups for our community
• Public relations, managing incoming media requests and building relationships with
industry journalists; creating, executing and measuring media campaigns
• Customer relations, the Community Manager is often responsible for customer support, answering questions however they come in (phone, e-mail, Twitter) and managing any online feedback forums such as FAQs pages
• Communications/marketing strategy, the Community Manager is responsible for creating strategic marketing/communications plans to provide direction for the company’s public-facing communications
• Analytics, using Google Analytics and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives
• Business development,the Community Manager can also be responsible for business development and sales.
• 3+ years experience setting up and maintaining blogs, curating content, writing posts, managing social media, corporate pages.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A 3+ year college degree in Literature or Linguistics or others.
• Experience working in fast-paced startup environment
• The knowledge of another European language will be considered a plus
What we offer
• Full-time and permanent contract work, competitive salary package, ticket restaurants
• Lenovo or Apple notebook
• Tiscali Open Campus, Cagliari (Italy)